Wednesday 1 July 2009

Cats, Cats, Cats

This is the Purring cat by JudiKins and this one snuggles nicely under the chin of Cat Walk. Calligraphic Flowers has been used for the overhanging branches.


This is the larger of the two cats, Cat Walk by JudiKins. I love how Gill has made him masculine by adding the tie.
All artwork by DT Gillian.
The Design Team are currently hard at work on the next TV show which was due to go our live on 15th July but unfortunately has been postponed until 30th July.


2 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I love these stamps - particularly the Caligraphic flowers - I was very tempted when I saw them recently on Ideal World, but my plastic was wilting from over-use at the time! Now I've re-discovered the stamps, I may just have to place an order with Stamp Addicts!
Beautiful cards too!!!
Love, Sylvia xxx

June said...

Ohhhh love those cats they are superb and i love your work
Hugs June xxx