Sunday 28 August 2011

Holiday

You may have noticed that I have been a bit quiet on here, Facebook and Twitter recently . . . well, I did sneak off on a little holiday.

We had a lovely quiet week in France with no internet access. I thought I would find it really hard with no internet for a whole week but it was surprisingly easy and very relaxing. I even managed to get myself a suntan, most of you probably wouldn't notice any difference but I've got white bits - and I never tan!!!

But now it is back to work and straight in at the deep end, Wednesday we leave for the Stitch & Creative Craft Show in Manchester - hopefully we will see some of you there.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hope you had a fab time hun

Wendy

Thorsten said...

One week without internet? Sounds really relaxing :)

Thorsten