Friday 26 April 2013

Clear Shrink Butterfly

Another card I made during Monday's Craft Clinic (I did get at least 8 cards made during the show, which I think has to be a record for us).
I stamped our Butterfly in Black Stazon onto Clear shrink plastic.  
I then coloured with Promarkers on the opposite side to the stamped image - remember Stazon and Promarkers do not work together.
When colouring on shrink or acetate you need to choose quite strong colours of Promarkers.
For the card I stamped our Etched Flourish in a green Distress ink and then the small butterfly (that comes with the large one) in Dusty Concord.
I used the purple promarker from my butterfly to colour my white ribbon, before attaching to the card.
And if you saw the show you will now that I dabbed the butterfly with an anti-static bag to ensure that it did not stick together (unlike my ruler!).

No comments: