Thursday 13 September 2018

Gone but never fogotten

This is our Mum, the founder of Stamp Addicts.  Some of you will remember her but many will not as it has been over 13 years that she's been gone.
She was very creative in everything she did, when we were young she used to make rag dolls, hobby horses, Christmas decorations, flower arrangements and all of our fabulous birthday cakes - my favourite was the castle with ice cream cone turrets.

This photo was taken on 19th September 1998.
Mum couldn't find an outfit she like but she found a fabric by her favourite designer so we took it to my dressmaker and she made Mum's outfit.
The hat and handbag are crocheted by a wonderful lady we found at one of the large craft fairs at the NEC, I think.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Sarah, I do remember your Mum. Such a talented and generous lady. I saw her several times at the Stamp Fair when it was at the Commonwealth Centre in London, I used to go there with my Mum. xx