Sunday 16 June 2019

Happy Father's Day

Apologies for the lack of blogging recently, there is so much going on at Stamp Addicts that I've been surviving on 5-6 hours sleep a night and still haven't had time to blog until today.

Happy Father's Day to all those wonderful Dad's out there.  I'm lucky to have my husband Martin who is a great Father to our 2 kids (now teenagers and taller than both of us) and a great Father-in-law Bill, unfortunately my dad doesn't want to be part of our lives and hasn't done for nearly 15 years - his loss.

For those of you with teenagers in the middle of A Levels you will know that now is the time to start looking at universities which is what our daughter is doing very soon, in between lots of exams.  I can see this being a stressful time in our household, bad enough with exams but then the pressure of choosing the university that you think is right for your future.  I didn't go to university, the closest I got was Open University several years ago with a few days at Cambridge, not quite the uni experience.

I will do my best to keep blogging in between, especially as we have an exciting new designer coming on board and hope to start releasing those new stamps next month.

Plus designer Teri Sherman has some fabulous Christmas designs that we will also be releasing soon.

Card by Denyse.
Dahlia designed by Teri Sherman.

No comments: