Thursday 18 June 2020

Paisley Background and White Stazon Pigment




I wanted to try out the new Stazon Pigment Inkpads that we just received and what better way to test a new range of inkpads then to go for the hardest to achieve - white, and on a solid background stamp (Paisley Background).
As you can see from my results this is a really good inkpad.
It is a solvent based pigment ink that I was only able to remove from the rubber using a permanent ink cleaner so probably not best on clear stamps.
It is super sticky and smells like the old Stazon Opaque inkpads, which is not terrible but not like the regular Stazon.
The Paisley on pink I did ink and stamp twice but on the black I only inked once.
I finished with our new Clear stamps Wavy Words.
I don't have the new Stazon Pigment on the website yet but you can order by calling us on 01234 855833 or you can drop in and collect.

1 comment:

Sam D said...

Thanks to your recommendation on Weds, i tried them...excellent product..super juicy and beautifully crisp image from the black.