Thursday 14 August 2008

Stamps by Judith

Stamperama Stevenage was a great success and our new range 'Stamps by Judith' was well received, hopefully you got to see Julie demonstrating with a selection of their stamps. Unfortunately Kay Carley wasn't able to join us on Sunday but we wish her a speedy recovery. Kay will be demonstrating for us on the Saturday at Alexandra Palace and Julie did such a good job that she will be demonstrating on the Sunday.

We've added a couple more shows to our schedule this autumn - The South Stamp Show at the Charmandean Centre on Saturday 13th September, followed by The PaperCraft Extravaganza in Harrogate the following weekend.

So with the Sale Day on Saturday 6th September we have something every weekend in September - busy month!

We were due to film our new TV show this Sunday but unfortunately it has been delayed and we are waiting on a new date which will probably be early September. There will be details in the new Mini-Mag going out in a few weeks, along with lots of 'Stamps by Judith' artwork.

Oooh, I almost forgot to mention my new shoes. Vicky has been waiting to find me a birthday present (July) and last week she came across a website selling Fitflop flipflops. As I already have Earth flipflops I decided on a dressy pair with gold sequins. They arrived before Stevenage so I was able to wear them on the day - they are soooo comfortable, even more comfortable than my Earth flipflops. The idea of Fitflops is that they help you get fit - because of the shape they work your muscles more, Vicky could feel a difference after 1 hours use. My Earth shoes have a similar effect so my muscles didn't feel any different but I love them - I hope they will make a nice furry boot style for winter as I don't know how much longer I can wear flipflops, the rain just keeps coming.

No comments: