Tuesday 5 May 2009

One of those days . . .

Do you ever have one of those days where you know you've worked hard all day but when you look back on the day you're not entirely sure what you have actually achieved?
I seem to be having more and more of these days over the last few weeks.  But then I guess I only have myself to blame for taking on so many different challenges (and not the online creative type).

I achieve more when working under pressure so I'm sure I will manage to meet all my deadlines, although I might have to stretch them just a little bit.

I'll try and come back with some more artwork soon.

2 comments:

Kay Carley said...

I know what you mean Sarah!! I am currently having lots of those days at the moment!!

Kay

Dragon said...

Absolutely, Sarah. hinking of you... if you need any help I could give, don't forget to ask!!
Frankie
xx