Friday 22 January 2010

JudiKins Booth

We spent all of yesterday helping to build the JudiKins booth for the retail show that starts today. We had been working for what felt like a whole day, I thought to myself it must be about 6-7pm and I looked at my watch and is was only 2pm! Jet lag is horrible. It is now 6am but I have been up and online since 4am. As the show today is 12noon until 8pm I'm hoping I met get a normal nights sleep tonight.

But I'm not complaining, I'm very glad to be hear and spending time with our JudiKins family. And for those of you attending one of our retreats in June we have already seen some good stuff that we know you are going to love playing with.

We had a break in the rain yesterday late afternoon, we even saw a little sunshine. But this morning it is pouring with rain again - we feel right at home!

1 comment:

Hope | Paper Relics said...

so nice meeting you two today! See you tomorrow! (I am the one with Patti and Jeanne who likes English lingo!)