Wednesday 17 February 2010

New Stamps Arriving

We have a very busy time coming up, starting this weekend, so I've been preparing for these events and have neglected my blog a little.

We have also been testing the new website to see what problems we could find before it goes live, it is looking really good and I've got everything crossed for going live before the weekend.

We have a trade show this weekend but on Sunday 28th Feb is Stamperama in Stevenage. I have just received notification that 2 new stamp ranges should be arriving in time for us to take to Stamperama and more exciting news about Stamperama - 3 Make & Takes have been added to the show. We will have one as well as Dragonfly Designs and Simply Stamps. I know the Simply Stamps M&T will be using the new Penny Black stamps, ours we have yet to decide on.

No comments: