Thursday 24 March 2011

Live on TV

I do feel like I've been neglecting my blog recently, I just keep forgetting to upload photos for posting as we have been so busy recently with travelling to shows and now this morning we are live on Create & Craft @ 11am with Nigel.

We have also been working on new designs, but I've had to stop this for a few days as I learnt on Monday I now need glasses for close work so I am waiting until I have those before I continue. It is obviously a week for me to feel a little older - my husband turned 40 on Sunday and then Monday I was told I need glasses. Now I know 40 is no age at all (and I will be there in a couple of years) but I often forget I am no longer in my 20's, until something or someone reminds me.

Anyway, I hope you get to watch our show today, it looks like it is on again at 6pm tonight and I'm sure it will be repeated again tomorrow at some point.

Whilst we are working on new designs if you have any particular images or themes you would like us to work on please let us know and we will try and incorporate them into our next release.

2 comments:

brenda said...

I think the glasses issue should be called 'crafters eye'.

But guess it's not too suprising that it comes to most us us given all the close intense work we do in the name of craft.

Great show, afraid I didn't get to watch until lunchtime so was too late to mail and answer the question as requested, but have popped it on my blog.

B x

Esther said...

Well..I'm a glassess wearer too - and I'm about to be Forty in a couple of months (but don't feel a bit like it) so know where you're coming from !! Just got to see the show I recorded earlier and was great as always...now off to have a look and see how Brenda made that fab card...Esther xx