Sunday 16 September 2012

Made on TV part 2


This is two cards that I made during our recent TV show, both originally by Lesley.
The first card is using our Owl be Yours set with FREE Solid Stars background, these are only available together for a limited time.

If you missed the shows on Thursday:
For the owl card I created a reverse mask of the moon and inked through it with Versmark and then covered with JudiKins white gold embossing powder.  After heating the powder I then masked the moon and stamped the solid stars over the rest of the card with Versamark and white gold embossing powder.  I then inked over the stars with distress ink to create the purple sky.  I stamped the owl onto a separate piece of card, coloured with promarkers and then cut out.

The second card is Jumbo which is currently available with FREE Daisy Background stamp.
On this card I stamped Jumbo with archival and heat set before colouring with Distress Markers and a waterbrush.  The layers behind Jumbo were coloured with co-ordinating Distress pads.
The daisy background is created by inking the stamp with several colours of Distress pads and then spritzing with water before stamping.

No comments: