Wednesday 11 November 2015

Distress & Grunge


Did you see our shows on Hochanda last week using our Grunge stamps along with our Distressed Alphabet and Numbers?
Here is one of the cards I made during the show.
I covered the background with Distress Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord and then stamped some of our Grunge stamps in various Distress colours like Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron and Fossilized Amber.

I stamped the Grunge Flower in Black Archival and then used a waterbrush filled with bleach to paint it, which removes the colour but not the patterns.
I then painted over with some pink.
The Distressed Alphabet letters were stamped in Pink and if you look closely you can see I sketched a black line just around the inside the of the letters - a little trick that Lesley showed me.

No comments: