Monday 30 April 2018

Design Team Members Needed

We need to add some new members to our Design Team.

If you would like to work with rubber stamps from Stamp Addicts please send a link to your blog or Facebook page with artwork to stampaddicts@btconnect.com

We have no restrictions on what you use with our rubber stamps
any inks, colouring mediums, etc.

Closing date : 31st May 2018

If you are accepted onto our Design Team:
Creating samples each time is optional as we often only have a 2-3 week lead time
Samples must be mainly cards - not in a digital format

2 comments:

mandie x said...

Hi sarah. I would love a chance to be on yr design team. I have made samples for you in the past. I did a denami board a long time ago. Please consider me. Vicky knowsme quite well too. Thank you

Sarah - Stamp Addicts said...

Hi Mandie
If you could post samples on your blog for me to see it would be most helpful.
Thanks