Sunday 9 September 2018

Betrayal is an ugly word

Today I mourn the loss of a friendship, 
someone that was like family to me has betrayed my trust and betrayed our friendship
in such a way that my forgiveness is unlikely.

Today I will mourn the loss
Tomorrow I will sleep
The day after I will pick myself up and be stronger

I will trust in others less
I will heed the warnings of others more

my lesson has been learnt

To my sister Vicky and my husband Martin
I thank you for your unwavering support and love.

2 comments:

Arakoola Kard Art said...

No words ..just hugs and an abundance of support Sarah ��

Kathryn said...

Hi love. Obv no clue what’s happened but sending a hug if you need one xxx

Betrayal by friends is not a nice thing to go through, but please try to not let it affect future friendships..... some of us are good friends to the end ❤️