Monday 18 February 2019

Crazy Times

So yesterday I rambled on about my home decor and then I looked at my calendar and thought 'how will I fit it all in?'
From today I only have 2 days off in the next 5 weeks
I'm not complaining how busy we are, busy is good for business.

24th Feb - Stamperama Stevenage
2nd March - Stamperama Harrogate
9th March - Shop Open
16-17th March - Cardmaking Weekend
26th March - HOCHANDA TV

March is always one of our busiest months of the year and this year we've added Harrogate as it was the only available date in our calendar and theirs.

I think I'll deserve a spa day after this, I would love to try the spa at the Center Parcs just down the road (Woburn Sands), it seems too close to go on holiday but a spa day would be perfect.  But unfortunately I think this will have to wait until the end of April or May which is a quieter month.

No comments: