Sunday 31 March 2019

Happy Mother's Day

I've heard Mother's Day is a day of pampering and relaxation and being spoilt by your kids!
Maybe one day that will be me but right now I am grateful that all my family are happy and healthy and the teenagers are not trying to kill each other.
 
Vicky had stamped and embossed the Cracked Heart onto vellum in several different embossing powders and I was trying to use them up and this one of the things I came up with.
I stamped the Distressed wings with the Pickled Pink Oxide and embossed with Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder onto vellum.
I used the same pink inkpad to colour the background layer and stamp the Love word.
Find all these stamps on our website here.
Could be the perfect card to tell your angelic mother that you love her - or is the angelic one sending the card?

No comments: