Thursday 10 January 2008

Design Team Artwork

I think I may have been a little over ambitious with my previous post regarding A Stamp In The Hand. I have made a start adding the images but there are more than I thought so it is unlikely I will finish them by the end of tomorrow but they will definitely all be there sometime next week.

Today we had 2 lovely members of our design team pop in to the shop to introduce themselves, whilst in the shop they did mention that I had left one member of the DT off our website. I had completely forgotten about this as it was from last November, I was waiting for the stamp images to come through from JudiKins before putting the cards online. I do now have the images so today I added all of Galina's artwork to the website - I hope she will forgive me for taking so long to do it.

We are planning to send our Cardmaking DT more stamps next week so we will have lots more new artwork to show you early February.

What I have also added to our website today is a product we have only just received in stock this week - Style Stix and Berry Makers. These are wonderful tools for colouring with. They have a kind of foam tip which you use to pick up colour and then apply to the card - I know it sounds really basic but they are brilliant to work with. Vicky had a play with these just before Christmas and loved them so much we just had to get them in stock as we know you will love them. Come in store and see them in action.

No comments: