Monday 28 April 2008

Catalogue

Would you believe our catalogue finally arrived back from the printers on Friday. We have managed to post out over half of the catalogues for members and hopefully the rest will go in tomorrow's post. I hate to think what our Post Office invoice is going to be this month! If you are not a member and would like a copy of our new catalogue please request one with your next order or send 6 x 1st class stamps to Stamp Addicts.

As mentioned in the newsletter accompanying the Stamp Addicts Accessory Catalogue, there are things in the catalogue you won't find on the website and vice versa. Most notably are all the different pens as we can show colour charts in the catalogue but these would be too small to see on the website.

I hope you like our new catalogue, and if you spot any mistakes please let me know - I'm sure there will be a few.

Lastly, I have a favour to ask - does anyone know Amanda Bateman's contact details? I have lost her business card and would like to get in touch with her.

I have now lifted the restrictions so anyone can place a comment.

Many thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda is a member of a forum I am on I have sent her a message and hopefully she will get it I have asked her to contact you. Hope that is ok. Not sure how often she goes on though.

Lorraine

Jo Austin said...

if you contact Phyllis at diamondcardcraft.co.uk she should be able to help you I think... she used to design for Phyllis.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am Phyllis from Diamond Card Craft, would you like me to contact Amanda for you.....
happy crafting

Sarah - Stamp Addicts said...

Hi Phyllis
Yes please. I've lost her phone number and her website isn't working yet. She can call me at the store on 01234 855833 - Thanks.