Friday 16 May 2008

Vacation


I am currently on holiday with my family in California. We arrived yesterday evening and as you can see from the photo we have wonderful sunshine, currently it is around 90 degrees which is a little too hot for me but I won't complain just yet.

I have scheduled the rest of the design team artwork to appear here over the next few days and on Saturday morning at 10am you can watch the show on Create & Craft.

Please post comments here on what you think about the show, are there enough demos or do you prefer when we do more? Or is it the artwork that you prefer to see? Please let us know what you think so we can improve on future shows.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

I thought the show was fantastic, all the samples looked fab. I love the demos though, the acetate princess card was gorgeous. I think I need Rapunzel's Tower! lol
loved the boxes at the end too... ;-)
enjoy your holiday. :)

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

The show was brilliant,had my video tape at the ready, lol. I adore all the pirate stamps(already have the princesses) the cards gave lots of inspiration will defenitely be buying the pirate stamps.....cant wait to get going.....