Sunday 4 May 2008

Wedding



We spent yesterday at a friends wedding. It was a church wedding and I haven't been to a church wedding in over 20 years, this was the first time that I was old enough to understand what was going on during the ceremony. Annabel was soooo excited as she has never been to a wedding. The whole time she kept tugging on my arm so she could give me a running commentary on the brides movements.
Annabel and Bailey were very well behaved and everbody loved Bailey's shirt (it had the tie painted on).
The weather held out for us and it was beautifully sunny until we went inside for dinner, apparently then the skies opened and it poured with rain.

On all the tables we had disposable cameras to use but also there were cards for a website where we could all upload our photos for the happy couple to choose their favourites and make in to an online album for us all to view. I thought this was a great idea that would have been brilliant when I got married, but no one had digital cameras then! I've already uploaded some of my photos (only 32 of the 124 that I took), a lot of my photos are of my children and I'm sure they don't want all of them.

Looking out the window now it is an overcast day but dry. Fingers crossed it stays dry so we can enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments: