Tuesday 19 August 2008

Happenings

We had several deliveries yesterday, one of which included the new Teresa Collins Christmas papers and stamps - I love these (but I love most things about Christmas) so I will try and get them up on our website soon.

Another 'holiday' I love is Halloween, maybe because it usually encompasses my favourite colour - Purple! We had some really cool Halloween papers and stamps arrive yesterday so will probably spend today rearranging the shop to create a Halloween section, I might even post a pic later.

Tomorrow morning I will be at Create & Craft filming for their club magazine Christmas issue, I'm not sure if it comes out in October or November but later this week I will post up a pic of the card I am making.

This week we are also preparing for our new TV show 'Spirit of Christmas' which we are now filming next week so as soon as I have a date for the first screening I will let you know, probably the same day as our Sale - Saturday 6th September.

If you like to know when our shows are going to be on Create & Craft I an now putting up a schedule upto 3 weeks in advance, you will find it in the 'News' section of our website.

Time for work!

No comments: