Tuesday 1 December 2009

New Shows

Today we are filming the new shows I mentioned last week but we've decided to hold off showing them until January, something to do with the VAT messing up the on screen prices!

The Mini-Mag/Newsletter is finally finished and the first batch went in the post last night. If we are really really lucky we'll get them all out by the end of the week. It includes a flyer with the dates of the new shows in January as well as lots of gorgeous artwork from our Design Team and staff. There is also a list of workshops for the first half of the year and I will try and put these on our website by the end of the week so you can book online.

Now the newsletter is finished and my new hard drive has arrived I'm hoping to start work on our new catalogue so it will be ready early next year. Our new website is still under construction - who knew it could be so complicated! I've got my fingers crossed that it will be ready for the New Year (only 3 months late!)

Before I go, don't forget tomorrow is our project club and late night shopping in our store - open until 9pm.

Hope to see you soon

No comments: