Monday 12 July 2010

Birthday

Good morning
Today is my birthday and before you ask I'm thirty something (I can never remember exactly but I'm nearer to 40 than 30!). Age is but a number and some days I feel 21 again and others I feel older than my very sprightly 80 year old friends - If I am as fit, agile and busy as them at that age then I will be amazed.

We have lots of exciting plans afoot at Stamp Addicts over the coming months but I can't share everything with you just yet, here are a few of the things that I can tell you about:

Sat 17 - Sun 18 July - Summer Crafting @ Doncaster Racecourse. Remember to bring your Stamp Addicts keyfob and pre-order anything you really really want.

Sat 24 - Sat 31 July (closed Sun & Mon) in store Summer Sale, we will also have huge bargains in the classroom.

Sun 15th August - Stamperama @ Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre

Sat 16th-Sun 17th October - Christmas Cardmaking Weekend @ Stamp Addicts Store. £99 for 2 days, includes lunch and refreshments and classes 10am-6pm

Sometime in August we should be live on Create & Craft but we haven't been given a date yet.

I fill you in on other things as I can.

Hope you have a great day

4 comments:

G Peplow said...

A very Happy Birthday to you!! Sounds like lots of fun coming up, don't forget to take some time for you today :) xxx

Kay Carley said...

Oh!! Happy Birthday Sarah!!

The trouble is.........if you can't remember how old you are how can you have a big bash on your 40th!!!

Kay x

Kathyk said...

Happy Birthday - have a lovely day - I hope you will be spoiled rotten today.

Kathyk

chris, milatos said...

I agree age is but a number, you are as old as you feel.
Happy birthday enjoy