Thursday 19 August 2010

Kay Carley Artwork

Good morning

When you read this it will be Thursday morning and I will be on my way to the hospital to have a wisdow tooth extracted - I am a little nervous as I've not had a general anaesthetic in 20 years (gosh I must be getting old, doesn't it creep up on you!). Hopefully when I get home later this evening I won't look like a chipmunk with black eyes.

So in case I'm too groggy afterwards to do any blogging I thought I'd get a couple of days ahead of myself.
A big thank you to all of you that came to Stamperama on Sunday, it was a fab day.

When Kay Carley went home at the end of the day she left us with some of her amazing artwork so here are a couple for you to enjoy, more to follow.
DeNami Elegant Floral Wreath coloured with Brushables pens. In the background is the Elegant Floral Vine.

This is the Elegant Floral Circle and the background is the Elegant Floral Arch.

All embossed in silver.

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

Wonderful cards, good luck for the op, I'm sure it'll be a doddle, but I hope you're not too sore, big hugs :D xx