Friday 13 August 2010

Stamperama

The weekend has finally arrived and it brings with it Stamperama on Sunday at Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre.
I meant to post this morning and remind you to place any orders today for collection at the show but the day just away from me and I ran out of time. We've got 10 lovely ladies visiting from Switzerland for the show and they were in the shop this afternoon for Make & Takes which kept us very busy.

But I'm sure if you called the shop tomorrow and asked Lesley nicely she can bring anything you need to the show on Sunday.

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! Looking forward to my first Stamperama! :o)

Kathyk said...

Hope you'll have fun!

I've two crafting pals with me for the weekend too - shame we're all in Bristol!

Kathy