Tuesday 16 October 2007

Congratulations

Well, congratulations to those of you that made it on to one of our Design Teams. We were overwhelmed with the huge response that we received, which is why it took us longer than anticipated to decide.

If you didn't make it onto one of our teams this time please try again next time. The quality of artwork that we received was extremely impressive.

Now I just have to get my act together and send out products to our new DT members, I am also trying to think ahead to the NEC which is less than 4 weeks away. Now is the time I need to be ordering products to make sure they arrive in time.

I do believe the new Tim Holtz Crackle Paint will be arriving on Tuesday. For those of you that have used crackle paint in the past you will find this so much easier. All you do is paint on and leave to dry (it even has a brush attached inside the lid) once cracks start to appear you can then heat with a heat gun to speed up drying time. The thicker you paint it on the bigger the cracks. It comes in all the same colours as the Distress Inkpads.

There are still several other items we are waiting on that we ordered at the trade show in July, hopefully we will receive them before Christmas!

Fingers Crossed!

2 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Purplicious
what a surprize I had this morning, just went on the website to see if anything was mentioned about the Design teams and yes I had to look twice thought I was seeing things, so pleased to be one of your card design team members look forward to the coming challenges best wishes cornishmist
Was so excited decided to start my own blog lol

Roz said...

Doh, can't believe you even announced it on here, never thought i had made it, till I finally checked the website, almost a month after you had announced it. Thank you so much for the place, hope i do you proud.