Friday 26 October 2007

New Stuff Arrived

On Tuesday while I was getting my fill of Me time we received a delivery from the USA. It included all the new Ranger Distress Crackle paints, Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding papers and Crafters Workshop doodle templates. Ooooh I almost forgot we also received the new colours of Stickles Glitter Glue, I think there are 4.

I am loving these templates, I can't wait until our next crop so I can play with some of them. The only problem is going to be choosing which ones.

These templates haven't made it onto our website yet but the Crackle Paint and Figgy Pudding have.

In this delivery we also received some more Bind It All Tool Kits, the tote bags should be with us next Tuesday.

I think that was pretty much it for new stuff this week so fingers crossed for more next week.

No comments: