Monday 2 February 2009

CHA

I have finally just finished unpacking my suitcase (we were at Stamperama Stevenage all weekend) and I came across my notebook.
I didn't write much in it whilst at CHA (I am terrible at taking notes) but I did write down the 4 films we watched on the flight out, as I knew I would forget what they were:
1. Beverley Hills Chihuahua - funny film about a much loved and pampered pooch getting lost in Mexico and being chased for her diamond collar.
2. What Happens in Vegas - starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kuchter, again a funny film, about 2 people that have never met before who end up getting drunk and married in Vegas, winning a million and then having to stay married to keep the money.
3. The House Bunny - funny in parts, its about making the worst sorority house the most sought after on campus. It takes an ex Playboy Bunny to make it happen.
4. The Women - starring Meg Ryan, Annette Bening and Eva Mendes. A film about friends, it has funny moments and was enjoyable to watch.

I would say I am glad I didn't pay to see any of these at the cinema, I would happily watch them on TV but not pay £6 to see one them.

One of the new products we found at CHA was Tsukineko's Ink Potion No.9

This is made using Ink Potion No.9, which is a blending solution. You spray it over your card and then drop dye based inks on top to create the multicolour background.

One of the new products that Ranger had at the show were their Memory Capsules. These are inserted over the top of the glass inside the Memory Frame and have a bubble so you can insert a keepsake. They are available in various shapes and sizes.

As I remember more new things from the show I will post them up for you to see.
We have ordered all the new Nestabilities but I was told they won't be with us until March.

No comments: