Wednesday 25 February 2009

New Challenge

*** Scroll down for latest post***

As you can see our new TV show is all about Animals.
So your challenge is to make a card with the following theme - If you could be any animal which one would you be?

Deadline is Friday 27th February and the Prize is a set of 4 unmounted sheets of brand new designs that won't be available to buy until the end of March (I can't post up pics of these stamps as we are keeping them top secret for now).
Challenge rules are on the left - and you've got lots of animals to choose from across all these ranges. Post your cards here and I will keep this post at the top of the page.

Scroll down to see some of the Design Team Judith's Animals.

3 comments:

tracy said...

Oh wow this is amazing if i could be any animal i would be a caterpillar because although they may not be quick they are very wise and often think about things before they do them, and they go through many life changes and have something inside them waiting to burst out which is so beautiful hence the butterfly!
Tracy x

Amanda said...

I would be a dog, they are always happy to greet you and every minute of the day seems to be playtime. In the right hands you are loved, well looked after and from time to time spoiled just like my dog Pepper.

I also found this quote:by Roger Caras
Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.
Here's my card
Amanda x

Unknown said...

If I could be any animal it would be a dog, I have 3 myself and as they say its a dogs life. You get your food made everyday you play when you want and sleep when you want.
Here is my card
Christine