Saturday 31 January 2009

Stamperama Stevenage

Today we are setting up at Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre ready for Stamperama tomorrow. I still haven't had time to download all the CHA photos from my camera, I haven't even finished unpacking my suitcase!

But I have received lots of artwork from DeNami Design using their new stamps, so now you've seen what we can do with them from Monday I will upload what DeNami have created, interspersed (sp?) with photos of new products from CHA.

I hope you can visit us at Stamperama Stevenage tomorrow, we will have information and booking forms for our Retreat that you can collect and we have the whole range of new DeNami Design stamps as well as lots of Stamps by Judith stamps and of course we couldn't possibly forget JudiKins and Printworks.

Kay Carley will be demonstrating Stamps by Judith and Lesley will be demonstrating the new DeNami.

We look forward to seeing you there - for more details visit Stamperama

No comments: