Thursday 1 January 2009

Update

2009 - I feel like I've been in 2009 for the past 3 months. No I'm not wishing my life away, I've just been so busy planning things going on in 2009 that I forgot we were still in 2008. I am always first in line to buy next years wall planner and am now in need of a 2010 calendar as I have just received some show dates for next year.

So here is a bit of an update on what is happening over the next few months:
Firstly, I am filming again for the Create & Craft Club Wedding issue next week but I have yet to create the project so I must start work on that tomorrow. The hardest part is having to break the card down into 5 segments for filming

Then Vicky and I are flying off to the US for the CHA show, where hopefully we will find lots of lovely new products and techniques to bring back.

This is closely followed (a mere matter of days) by Stamperama Stevenage on Sunday 1st February.

I think its about a week after Stamperama we will be filming our new Create & Craft show, using Stamps by Judith stamps, so we will get this on air before the end of February.

Hopefully amongst all this I will be able to put together a newsletter to send out to all our members, which will include a list of all the new classes.

But the exciting news for 2009 is our first Rubber Stamp Retreat. It is 12-14th June in Newport Pagnell, 20 minutes from our store. Arrive on the Friday afternoon/evening for dinner followed by an evening get together, get up early for breakfast and start the stamping day by 9am. Saturday and Sunday we will be stamping and creating all day with the latest stamps, accessories and techniques that we can lay our sticky little paws on. We can't provide a comprehensive schedule until nearer the time when we know what new products we have to play with.
The whole weekend costs £295 which includes 2 nights accommodation and all meals. If you would like an information pack please email me.

We will also be exhibiting at several Stamp and Craft shows this year, please check out website for an up to date list.

Oh, I almost forgot. I believe it is 10th Feb there is a brand new magazine coming out and we will have a project in it, we will also be stocking the magazine as it is only available in craft stores not supermarkets or WHS. If you would like to reserve your copy please give us a call on 01234 855833.

Come back tomorrow for more artwork.

No comments: