Sunday 12 October 2008

All About Mimi - New Show

Well I hope you got to watch the new show this morning. I managed to sneak back to bed and watch it on my laptop as we haven't received our copy yet - it actually turned out better than I thought and it didn't look as rushed as it felt. It has been a long time since we've been able to squeeze 6 demonstrations into a show but as you could see we had already prepared all the boring stuff.

It is a possibility this week that we might be mailing out the next mini-mag, I've nearly finished it.

When I woke up at 6am this morning (why?) I looked out the window and it was really foggy but didn't it turn into the most beautiful sunny and warm day. But according to my weather gizmo that was it for the sunny spell and the next few days will be foggy followed by rain - sorry to disappoint.

No comments: