Wednesday 15 October 2008

Mini-Mag No. 3

Yes, I managed to finish it yesterday so today we begin the task of printing the third edition of our Mini-Mag. This one, like the previous one, has lots of Stamps by Judith artwork as well as the All About Mimi show products.

This issue does have lots of information so when you receive your copy make sure you sit down with a cup of tea and a biscuit and relax while you carefully read through it - you don't want to miss anything like the Halloween Card Make & Take, Christmas Shopping Evening and I'm sure you're not really interested but the Sale dates are also in there.

A couple of people have requested the mini-mag by email but I must admit I'm not that technologically advanced yet but I will work on it and see if we can save a few more trees.

Have you visited our website recently, I've added quite a few products to the Clearance section. There is 40% off most Heidi Swapp and 60% off most Quickutz but these are only valid while stocks last so hurry.

No comments: