Wednesday 8 October 2008

Filming

We spent all day at the TV studios yesterday filming the All About Mimi show and then I filmed a project for the Create & Craft Club Magazine which should be out December 1st.

'All About Mimi' premieres on Sunday morning at 11am but before that we have the last ever showing of 'Spring Into Summer' on Saturday morning at 10am.

We received lots of fab artwork from the Design Team and Kay Carley which you will see a lot of on the show but we didn't have time to fit it all in so I will start work on it this afternoon to post it up here as soon as I can.

This was our 25th show - wow can you believe how fast time flies. Although I wasn't in the filming of the first few I was there for all the preparation and in the gallery for filming so I feel like I've been in every show. We will be deleting a couple more shows over the next few months but some of these are upto 5 years old and we need to update them and some of the products in them.

If you have an idea or suggestion for a theme or technique for a new show please let me know, my idea pool is running a little dry at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I hve recorded the Mimi show and can't wait to watch it as soon as I get the chance.

As far as new shows are concerned, I think a show featuring Stamps by Judith would be great.

Sharon