Monday 24 September 2007

Delivery of stash

We often receive our deliveries from the US on a Monday and today was no exception. We received the latest Stampington (I think it was Stampers Sampler) and a box from Adornit by Carolees Creations containing some Christmas papers and some Halloween papers. Will try and get these up on the shop site tomorrow but if not I will definitely post some pics here.

Talking of Halloween Bailey's outfit arrived today, it is of a skeleton pirate (like the Pirates of the Carribean) and has a funny little hat that he kept putting on his head, he is going to look so cute. The new unmounted pirate stamps are due in next week so I will definitely be needing a set of those.

A lot of today was spent unpacking from Harrogate so apologies if you placed an order over the weekend it might not have been despatched today.

If you didn't make it to Harrogate you missed Roz (Lippy Chick) playing with the Bind It All machine. I will do my best to photograph her creations tomorrow so you can see why you need a Bind It All machine - so I've got quite a few things to photograph tomorrow.

As you can see my blog is quite basic looking so if there is anyone out there that pretty up this site for me it would be much appreciated. I'm not great at this internet technology except for shopping - that I have mastered no problem!

No comments: