Monday 3 September 2007

Oooooh its Purple


We've had these for a while but today I finally got one out the box to play. And of course I chose Purple. This is a KomfyCush. The idea is if you go to crops with hard plastic chairs then this has built in cushions and the pockets on the side so you don't have to keep everything on the table. Isn't it so annoying when you have to keep moving everything on the table so you can use your 12" trimmer to cut a piece of paper.

We didn't receive anything else purple today but we did receive the new DCWV Rockstar and All Dressed Up paper pads, I haven't got them out of the box yet but once I do I don't think they will make it onto the website, we haven't got a huge stock and I think they will go really quick. I do have some pages I made at a DCWV class in July so on my Wednesday night crop I will add some photos and upload them for you to see. It was an amazing class, we made 11 double page layouts in 2 hours. I have never scrapped so fast in my life.

I'm now going to go and take the dog for a walk before he chews my ankle off.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Looks good and it's purple. One of my favourite colours too, so not sure why lots of my cards lately are vintage cours ?

I'm impressed, walking the dog. I'll ask mine if they understand the concept.

brenda j