Saturday 1 September 2007

Too Busy

We were so busy unpacking boxes of goodies today that I didn't get a chance to look through my photos. I keep most of my photos in my office at work because that is the only place I can scrapbook.
But I have planned a scrapbook night on Wednesday so if I don't get time beforehand I definitely have Wednesday night to play.

One exciting thing I did manage to do this week is book a trip for me and my husband to go to New York for 4 days in October - no children. I did go about 4 or 5 years ago on a business trip but this is not business, mainly Christmas shopping hopefully! Thats not to say I won't stumble across a scrapbook store and just have to check it out. One store we did find last time was Kate's Paperie which was filled with beautiful stationery, papers and ribbons but I do believe there are quite a few more stores now. I am already excited and we still have 6 weeks to go.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a fairly relaxing day but with my children I doubt it.

No comments: