Tuesday 29 July 2008

Art Unscripted Live with Carol Duvall

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3


This event was filmed whilst we were at CHA Anaheim in January, we had front row seats to see all the fun and mayhem. I was taking lots of photographs and Vicky got dragged in to help Sarah Hodsdon's team off screen (so if you look closely you will see Stamps Addicts UK listed in the credits). Sarah Hodsdon is an amazingly talented person and if you haven't already you should check out her blog Sarah*n*dipitous I love reading her daily musings on life and our industry.

Below is an introduction to the DVD Art Unscripted Retreat. I am hoping to take the DVD home tonight to watch as I haven't seen it yet and it looks like great fun. Hopefully there are lots of bloopers because I love that bit.

No comments: