Thursday 3 July 2008

Chocolate Challenge

Saturday 12th July is my birthday - no I'm not going to tell you how old I am. And as we have already had my favourite colour as our first challenge the second challenge is going to be a Birthday Card based on my favourite food - Chocolate.

It doesn't have to contain chocolates just a bit of chocolate colour somewhere, I've noticed that the chocolate and turquoise combination is still quite popular in the shops at the moment, but you can combine the chocolate with any colour you like - Raspberry is another good one, Chocolates with that soft raspberry centre - yum yum.

The prize is this set of DeNami stamps of 4 Chocolates.


Rules as per the column on the left and the deadline is Friday 11th July.

Good Luck

2 comments:

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Someones got to be first, heres my card have fun everyone and good luck - great challenge once again sarah
luv jux

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed doing this challenge. Good luck to all ...

Here's my card ...