Tuesday 31 March 2015

Last Day in Switzerland

The weather today in Switzerland has been very grey but if you look closely in the photo you can see the sun shining on the mountains
It stayed like this all morning.
We went up to visit Jacqueline's horse and on the way there we saw this building which looked very Germany castle ish

When I got to the airport this afternoon it started raining and then it turned to sleet.  
Apparently Switzerland is getting snow this weekend.
Now I knew it had been very windy at home and it became quite windy in Zurich so I was a little apprehensive about the flight.
We were able to see the planes approaching the airport from the house and it looked like they were getting a very rough ride.
On my Easyjet flights I don't normally find those special bags in the seat pocket but when I looked this time there were several, which is never a good sign.
Bad weather had made the plane late and was also making the flight longer than usual but it wasn't uncomfortably bumpy, which apparently it had been earlier in the day - phew!
Back to the shop tomorrow.

No comments: