Sunday 29 March 2015

Vivid Dream

Have you ever woken up from a dream that was so vivid you could remember every detail?  It used to happen to me a lot but hardly for the last few years until last night, well 3 o'clock this morning.

It was so vivid it woke me up and then I didn't want to go back to sleep in case I went into the same dream so I started reading to distract my mind.

The dream started with me visiting a salon that my friend had recommended for leg waxing.  The owner of the salon greeted me on my arrival, he was a very flamboyant character with a heavy accent.
I was taken to a treatment room where he popped in to chat to me every now and then but I was in there for a long time waiting for my treatment when Antonio Banderas came in and sat down and started chatting to me.  
This went on for a while, after Antonio left I eventually had a half leg wax.
As I walked out of the room the doorman/bouncer said to me that is 675 - what pounds? I replied.  I was told £20.  OK give me £20 and we'll call it quits and then he walked off towards the pub over the road.  I ran after him and explained that I would rather pay the girl on reception so there would be no confusion.  He shrugged and walked away.  
I walked back to the receptionist and took out my money, as I lay it on the counter it felt and looked strange.  I picked it up as she tried to grab it away from me, it was Russian money.  I thought someone must have given it to me in my change somewhere by mistake so I pulled out another note from my purse, it turned out they were all Russian.  So I started to panic, I pulled out my driving licence photo card and that too was in Russian - someone had stolen my identity and it must have been the people in the salon - it was at this point I woke up suddenly.

Now, some time ago a friend did recommend a salon to me which I recently visited, plus I saw Antonio Banderas on a chat show last week - but as for the rest of it I have no idea where that came from.  Maybe I've been watching too many crime dramas!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I had a very strange dream the night before last ... I was in some sort of strange hospital and there was a tiger wandering around ... It jumped up on me and I was scared it was going to bite my head off ... Then a man with a gun appeared and was going to shoot the tiger ... I was very upset and started yelling "It's not the poor tiger's fault ... It's whoever was stupid enough to allow a tiger in a mental institution!!!"
A friend suggested I look up the meaning ... I did and I expected it to be rubbish lol but it was actually very interesting, and very appropriate to what's going on in my life!

Emma said...

I have them every night good thing you don't have to share a room. other wise you may wake the other person with your noises 😇