Saturday 8 March 2008

Cool Stuff

I've created a new category on Stamp Addicts called Cool Stuff. These are all new products that have just arrived and they didn't really go in any of our other categories : Slide Mailers single and double, Domino Keepsake Boxes (Vicky has made a really cute one of these which I will post on Monday), Easy Grip Handles for acrylic blocks, etc.

Also, my new Earth shoes arrived yesterday. As soon as the postman delivered them I put one on and Julie tried on the other one so I had to wait 10 minutes for the full effect - but it was worth it. The pain in my heal disappeared immediately. They have negative heel technology which improves your posture and helps alleviate back and foot problems. Hopefully wearing these next week at the NEC I won't return home a physical wreck, yes I will still be exhaused -they're not that good!

No comments: