Monday 17 March 2008

Home again

We got home from the NEC around 9pm last night. I still woke up at 6.30 this morning and here I am blogging! If I had any sense I would go back to bed and sleep for another hour or two, but the kids will be up soon so that is unlikely to happen.

My Earth shoes were brilliant. I wore them everyday at the show (probably a bit stinky by now) and my feet did not hurt at any time while I was wearing them, my heel does ache a little bit now (I've got my Tigger slippers on) but no pain throughout the show. It didn't stop other bits of my body aching but they're not miracle shoes!

So today we get to empty the van and put the stock away and try and figure out what we need to order before The Big Stamp & Scrapbooking show next month.

And I've got one page to finalise for the catalogue and then it can go to the printers - I know it has been a very long time coming but we are nearly there.

Nobody else in the house is stirring yet so I might steal another 10 minutes in bed.

If we get any good deliveries today then I will be back later to let you know.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Love your stall as always. It's always difficult to decide what to buy as I love all your stamps. Bought some of your flower power stamps so hope to have time in the Easter hols to try them out. I'll be looking carefully at all the wonderful cards made by your design team. Any chance you'll ever hold Stamperama on the west of the country, somewhere central like Bristol? At least that would only be a two hour journey for me from south west Wales.