Monday 31 March 2008

Still Recovering

I can't believe it is taking me so long to get over this. Apparently I have had a really bad viral infection and it has completely knocked me for six. Over the weekend I have slowly started eating again and can move around the house more. I even made it into work today to pay the wages, but I had to come home again before lunch and go back to bed for more sleep. Even when I had my babies I didn't spend this much time lying around in bed.

There are so many things I want to accomplish this week I just don't know if I can. I am really close to finishing the catalogue (at last, I know) and we are also getting ready to send out the next lot of Design Team stamps and scrapbooking papers.

I've still yet to put the DT artwork up on the Stamp Addicts website. And next week is the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking show at Alexandra Palace.

Changing the subject - have you received these new card readers for online banking? I really don't understand how this makes things more secure. I had to use one for the first time tonight and at first it wouldn't work as I had forgotten they had sent me a new card. When I finally found the new card (which I now have to keep beside my computer so I can do online banking) I got it working, I put my card in and punched in the numbers it told me to. It then spits out a passcode which I enter into the website - voila! So what is to stop me writing down this passcode number for use next time? or if someone else is with the same bank will they have the same passcodes? Next thing we'll have finger print machines hooked up to our computers.

Its all just more stuff to clutter up my desk with.

No comments: