Thursday 6 March 2008

Hobbycrafts @ NEC

Can you believe the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC is only next week! When did that sneak up on us? Now next week initially doesn't sound too bad but when I break it down we only have 4 days to prepare for the show and half the stock hasn't arrived yet. I'm not going to panic just yet, I'll leave that for Tuesday (last day in the office).

The good news is that our new TV show Flower Power will be on Create & Craft (channel 661) this Saturday morning and we will have all the stamps from this show with us at the NEC.

I would love to hear your thoughts on our new show and any suggestions you might have for future shows. I will be posting up more of the Design Team artwork later - didn't they do a fab job?

I really ought to get ready for work now, the sun is shining but I bet it is really cold out there.

Ooh before I go I must mention a new pair of shoes I have ordered, I am still waiting for them to be delivered but I have very high hopes for these shoes. They are 'Earth' trainers and are supposed to be wonderful for the posture and all kinds of problems in feet. As next week I will be spending 4 days standing at the NEC I hope they work, they are the most expensive pair of shoes I have ever bought so they better be worth it.

No comments: