Wednesday 23 January 2019

Sneaky Peek No.4 & Vivid Dream

Sneaky peek No.4 is of a negative.  When we have an image we want to make into a rubber stamp we have to first have it made into a negative before we can create the plate, then the mould and then press the rubber.  Today we will find out if this one works.

Vivid Dream - so I had to take a painkiller last night and in my dream I was in London to visit a friend I used to work with, I was walking to her house when I found her sitting on a picnic bench outside a little parade of shops.  Sitting beside her was Graham Norton and opposite was David Walliams plus a male friend.   Graham greeted me like an old friend.
I sat chatting with my friend for a while and then she got up and went and sat in an electric wheelchair and said she needed to go to see her physio.  My friend does not use a wheelchair!

No comments: