Friday 18 January 2019

Yay for sleep


Yesterday I spend an hour or two at the hairdressers and had a little purple added to my hair, you can just see it in this photo.  I have found that my hairdressers have the best light for taking selfies, I just have to remember to take it before I leave.
 
Last night I was back on the painkillers but they actually worked, they didn't keep me awake all night, didn't wake me up with a vivid dream.  
I actually had a decent nights sleep (well as good as it gets for me anyway!)
Now I just have a slightly fuzzy head, I assume this is what a hangover feels like except the painkillers make me hungry and very thirsty.

So today Vicky and I will continue to work on new stamp designs,
yesterday Vicky actually said we had too many ideas and didn't know which ones to work on first!

Vicky does most of the artistic work like drawing because I can't draw for toffee.
And I do the technical, computery side of things.
We have the concept for our next TV show on 5th Feb so hopefully today we can finalise the details. We are not very good at working too far in advance, we always seem to run out of time and be up against a deadline.

I hope you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend.

No comments: