Tuesday 15 January 2019

Vivid Dreams

Good morning, thank you for stopping by to see my blog.  I'll put up another sneaky peek tomorrow.

Today I wanted to talk about dreams, I've been on some strong medication (Tramadol) during the last few weeks (stuff that makes you drowsy) and I've had some amazingly vivid dreams.
Unfortunately after a couple of days I can't remember them but I can still remember parts of the one from 2 nights ago.

I was flying, Superman style.  but I had to fly under the Portcullis before it dropped (the castle gate), whilst chasing after someone, so my timing had to be perfect and took a couple of attempts.
and this was all being filmed for a movie!

Is anyone else affected in this way by painkillers or is it just me?
Although as a child I often dreamt of flying.

No comments: